D15 Seaside Development Launching In April 2017!
Short Walk To Upcoming Siglap MRT Station + 70% Units Has Seaside Orientation.
Register interest for VVIP Preview now!
New Launches in Siglap – Seaside Residences
Seaside Residences is a new residential development at Siglap Link Road. It is an upcoming 99 years project by Frasers Centrepoint near East Coast Park that aims to owner occupiers in the middle and upper segment.
The site achieved the top bid of S$624.18 million and is expected to yield 800 – 900 maximise sea-view units.
Seaside Residences is designed to have the space you want and the features you deserve like large windows, generous light, plentiful closets and terraces for outdoor entertaining. An open floor plan with personal storage units is also available. The list of exciting condo facilities at Siglap Residences includes recreation room, swimming pool, clubhouse, children’s play area and the fitness facility.
Below is a map showing you where is the new launch, you can get more information about the Seaside Residences Location.
Endless shops, restaurants, movie theatres and many other entertaining options are available at nearby Parkway Parade, 112 Katong and Marine Parade Town Centre.
Other reputable schools nearby are Tao Nan School, CHIJ Katong Convent and Victoria Junior College.
Why Seaside Residences?
On top of many other reasons to invest in the Seaside Residences, here are the Top 10 Reasons why you would love this new launch at Siglap Link.
- Luxurious units with magnificent unblock sea-view
- Good rental yield for property investment opportunity
- Great Potential for capital appreciation
- Reputable developer – Fraser Centrepoint
- Numerous shopping mall within vicinity such as Siglap Centre, Parkway Parade, Katong 112 etc.
- Near to CBD & Changi Airport
- Rare Beach resort seafront living
- Numerous local gourmet around vicinity
- Capitalise on upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line
- Numerous Reputable school within vicinity
Siglap Residences is truly an opportunity to participate in a wonderful evolution in the way people think about home.